"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
Hunter S. Thompson

Fake Dada

i told 'em i dropped it

legend has it, that i might have got drunk the night before. this claim
has yet to be verified.

due to a mood that may or may not be associated with dancing at top
speed with bottom rung spirits, some shit may or may not have
happened.

***
the man in charge barked
to do this & to do that
so i did just that

but while doin' that
i could hear him in my head
sayin' stupid shit

but then i realized
that he wasn't in my head
standin' next to me

***

he's tellin' me to do this & that with the little hand-held scanner we
used to check product in. the instructions were shit i knew all too
well, & the product in question was not my responsibility.

all of this in combination seemed to be a little much for me at that
particular moment in time.

within 20 seconds of him turnin' the corner, to go back to his desk, i
had smashed the lcd screen of said hand-held scanner against the
corner of a wooden pallet.

the rest is history.



return to index

No comments: