"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
Hunter S. Thompson

Catfish McDaris

If You Don't Know How To Do It I'll Show You How To Walk The Dog

Jenny loved it doggie style
or in a chair, me banging
her head against the wall
the harder the better

I preferred her sister, Becky,
she was 4 years older & a
stone to the bone fox

Going & playing G.I. Joe
I came home on leave,
muled a 100 grams of Afghan

Drove a Catalina out to
the airport, Becky & I
dropped some Sunshine

Through clouds of hashish
it started raining & we were
naked watching for UFO's,
jackalopes, or Kokopelli

Dawn creeped pink scarlet
over the Llano Estacado
I discovered the wide track
Pontiac was up to its axles

Becky was ready for more,
I turned her booty up &
started working & we heard
a tap of wood against glass

There was a peace officer
disturbing our piece, he
looked extremely amused.



return to index

No comments: