"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
Hunter S. Thompson

Catfish McDaris

The Day I Was Brainwashed By The Rolling Stones' Song Paint IT Black

She insisted I paint
the table, I just felt
like chilling with a
cup of java & the paper

I opened the black enamel
next to my coffee cup
20 minutes into the job
I dunked the brush into
the wrong container

Just before taking a sip
I noticed, that's when
the idea hit me

My lady had been dying
her hair for sometime
I decided to surprise her,
I painted my penis black

That night after making love
she asked if I got some
vitamins, I just smiled

The next morning I heard
a blood curdling scream
she was staring at my weenie
I told her what happened

I could see her thinking cap on
I thought oh hell, she took me
to a tattoo parlor & as she was
telling them what she wanted
done to me

I found the backdoor
& escaped down the alley.



return to index

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A civil denial is better than a rude grant.