"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
Hunter S. Thompson

Vic Swan

Love & Unicorns

the only other midget
little person
I knew before Dixie
was little Oscar
he drove the weiner mobile
for Oscar Mayer
we had breakfast together
at The Fister
in Milwaukee

Dixie & I met in a bar
in Birmingham
the circus was in town
she liked my Spongebob t-shirt
& asked me what I did
I told her I was a poet
she said she was a clown
and a poet
she was a multi-tasker

she said she wrote poems
about love and unicorns
I told her I didn’t do love
or unicorns
she said too bad
but have ya ever fucked a midget
later
she showed me her collection
of unicorns
all modified with dildos
vibrators & buttplugs
and she whispered hot love poems
in my ear
and my dick never
looked so big




Bro. Vic Swan
(1946-2010)
RIP you ol' sumbitch


2 comments: