"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
Hunter S. Thompson

klonopin

beer foamy drunk skeleton

beer foamy
but i got blonde envy for my brother
ignores me!
brother, the neighbor is threatening witchcraft on the nossy hog!
i lose… rape scenes are disturbing
taken 3 benzodiazapines,
maybe i am grade 8 level, but brother won’t answer.
I’m not an alcoholic. I only drink on weekends!
MOTHERFUCKER~!
so pale, so DEATH! veins visible under pale chalk paste skin
fuck

Call me when the world becomes my oyster. I miss the feeling of being stoned,
what is euphoria?
Isolation. I had thought I’d created my own little utopia.
FUCKING HEADACHE
I’m gunna die and i’m so so sorry for that. I’ll die and I can’t even save myself.!
The stagnant and weakened mind will be the death of me. I am a nightmare.
I’ll die the skeleton with the yellow/gray skin

They call me the alien, but it’s true. I can’t act offended.
I remember being Jesus/god. I remember being a fairy. If I have to die, I’d die a fairy.
Sometimes, I just want to throw it all away. I work, and i cry. For this fucking mess.
I identify with them, but only in my imagination. they don’t love me… never will… pathetic!
veins visible.

Drunk on Saturday afternoon. Whatever. If I were to be caught. I don’t know…
It’s now illegal… FAKER!
I speak well in public. Am i charming anymore, or just a fucking alien!

immobilized…pretending to be elsewhere.
I always want to cry because i have turned to shit. I’ve ruined your
expectations.



return to index

No comments: